Here are some pics from our wonderful weekend of General Conference. It was so nice to be able to LISTEN to mostly every talk. It took a TON of preparation on my part so that the kids had snacks and activities for Saturday and Sunday, BUT it was totally worth it. Two talks really hit home for me: Establishing a Christ-Centered Home by Richard J. Maynes & The Eternal Blessings of Marriage by Richard G. Scott. Loved loved loved them! Just what I needed to hear at this time in my life.
Isabelle actually sat through ALL of conference, both days! It was unbelievable- as long as she had something to do, she stayed right in front of the television. Hyrum probably hung around for about half ;)
Isabelle actually sat through ALL of conference, both days! It was unbelievable- as long as she had something to do, she stayed right in front of the television. Hyrum probably hung around for about half ;) 




I love that Isa & Hyrum are excited about conference. They know that it is a time when our family stays home, spends all day together, & they get to do some fun activities while eating delish food. I love that they get excited to see President Monson, but mostly- I love that they are beginning to understand that when the Prophet speaks, it is a sacred moment. They showed such reverence and I was so proud of them!

1 comment:
what fun activities! those turtle treats look delicious! (as in email me how to make em!) and that prophet mobile, haha, how creative! What a good mommy you are to keep them so entertained :)
Post a Comment