"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Thursday, April 28, 2011

This & That

I am getting very behind on blogging again.... I blame James... because I can :)

Speaking of James, here he is making his FAMOUS puppy chow...aka chex mix muddy buddies. He loves it. I love it. The kids pretend they are puppy dogs when they eat it. I love how he follows the recipe EXACTLY. He even measures the vanilla... i am more of an improviser. Thanks for making the best snack babe!

Working hard and hardly working:
Who looks like the boss here?
"Hurry up Daddy, we don't have all day!"
Okay, seriously, look how much land we have to landscape...and James wants it LANDSCAPED- no pasture for us. I don't even know where to begin because it is a total disaster back there... i think this can be his little (big) project.

It is time to go workout so here are 2 more pics that speak for themselves... especially Hyrum's expression :) Hopefully I can make time to blog for the next few days to get caught back up!


1 comment:

Rebecca Hansen said...

oooooh i'm jealous of your land and house!!!