Isabelle was SO excited for St. Patrick's Day this year because her school said that all the kids could wear green instead of their regular uniform. She knew EXACTLY what she was going to wear: her green John Deere tractor shirt.
A little leprechaun stopped by and left a rainbow treasure hunt for the kids to do first thing in the morning before we left for school/work. There were four leaf clovers hidden all over the house for every color of the rainbow and they had cute clues on them to help the kids search for their hidden treasure!

-I love Hyrum's expression in this pic!-

-They found the hidden treasure!!-

-Isabelle made a leprechaun trap at school :) -
I was pretty lame in the "green" food department- things are always so crazy during the week while I am working full time. The kids did get green milk in their cereal, green sour cream on their baked potatoes, celery, green grapes, green juice boxes... simple stuff :) I love being a mom!
1 comment:
how fun! you are so creative!! St. Patrick's Day came and went at our house without so much as a tiny green dot anywhere in sight. I'm so lame! Next year I'm totally going to do your rainbow treasure hunt and green food!
Post a Comment