"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Slacking

I'm in a funk. Seems like I am always behind with everything these days, and it is becoming exhausting. Time to change stuff up I guess. I have been wanting to do an all day freezer meal cooking extravaganza to help w/ meal prep throughout the week so I think it's time to put that plan into action. And my calling is driving me crazy... REALLY crazy. Oy. I'm a complainer tonight :) On to better news- I signed Isabelle up for preschool today!! She starts the end of August and goes every day 8:30am-11:30am. We are really excited for this phase, but with that always comes the sadness since time is passing by so quickly! Reminds me to never take a moment for granted!

2 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

what preschool did you decide on? i would love to do a freezer meal day! can i buddy up with you when you do it?

The Zolman Family said...

We enrolled her in Jefferson Montessori. And of course we can buddy up with the freezer meal day!