So I have had my eye on this Hello Kitty bike for Isa (or BELLA! if your asking Hyrum) since last Christmas. Well, it was $20 off regular price a couple weeks ago so I snatched it up and had it shipped to our home. I ended up having to put most of it together since James has been slammed with work, but it was worth it when she woke up the next morning and saw her beloved Hello Kitty bike. She has been OBSESSED with Hello Kitty since I took her to Build a Bear Workshop in Arizona. She picked out a stuffed Hello Kitty along with some adorable outfits and accessories. And yes, she is wearing a Hello Kitty shirt on a Hello Kitty Bike with her Hello Kitty riding in the little car seat on the back of the bike. Like I said... she's a bit obsessed :) It took about 10 minutes to teach her the whole pedal forward to go and pedal backwards to stop... Oy- I about gave up- but then it clicked and she was off! She LOVES this bike! Sadly, the day she rode the bike for the first time was the last warm day we have had in A WHILE. First it was cold and rainy for a week (which caused the worms to be on the sidewalk and she REFUSES to walk near worms let alone ride her precious bike near worms) and now it has been crazy cold with high winds- we are talking 50mph winds. So here is hoping to some warm weather.. although she is freaked out by bees, and wasps when it is warm...yeah she is a complicated girl. I have no idea where she gets it from..... :)



1 comment:
Woo Hoo for Isa!! What a beautiful bike, you lucky girl!
Post a Comment