"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Date Night

Yay! Finally a date night with the hubby :) We went to Carino's- had great food, lots of laughs and talked about our wonderful kiddos most of the time. I love date night. It rejuvenates me for the week- especially since James works all day long.... seriously- he comes home around 5:30pm, eats dinner, helps get the kids to bed and then he is back to working until around 11pm, night after night, so I think I deserved a few hours of him to myself!!

No comments: