Hyrum's favorite snack is popcorn.He also loves to pretend he is a Power Ranger.
The kids love it when I bake :)
Isabelle keeps losing teeth... it grosses me out, lol.When we are bored, we take funny pics.
Sienna hates getting her hair done, but she let me put in some quick piggies today!

Isabelle is reading so well so I thought it was time to have her own scripture reading time. These condensed, simplified versions with pictures are so perfect for her!
Just because flowers :)
Poor Sisi got stung by a nasty wasp at the pool on her little hand :( Those things are vicious! She was just sitting in her stroller and it flew up to her and stung her for no reason! I was so sad!! It swelled up some, but was back to normal within a day.
Poor Sisi got stung by a nasty wasp at the pool on her little hand :( Those things are vicious! She was just sitting in her stroller and it flew up to her and stung her for no reason! I was so sad!! It swelled up some, but was back to normal within a day.



No comments:
Post a Comment