James and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary while we were still in Arizona. Grandma offered to watch the kids ALL day for us. It was awesome to have my hubby's attention for a full day :) Isabelle took a quick pic of me at about 20 weeks pregnant, and then James and I took off to Canyon Lake. We enjoyed a ferry boat ride that showed up and close the beauty of Arizona.
Then we headed to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch and Barnes & Noble for some book browsing time. It is amazing to look at books with no kids... no toy train table, no whining, no chasing... so awesome :) After buying some books, we headed to a movie.. I can't remember which one we saw, but I remember that it was soooooooooo lame. To end the night we had a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. My favorite part of the day was just talking with my hubby- it is rare with 2 kids that need constant attention. It's ironic though, we spent most of our timing talking ABOUT our kids... we sure do love them and the hilarious things they do. We love each other... these 8 years haven't been easy, but they sure haven't been hard! Everything is better when we are together. Everything feels right. Life is so good for us and WE. ARE. BLESSED.

No comments:
Post a Comment