We ventured off to Arizona for 7 weeks starting November 17th. My parents bought a nice town home in Gold Canyon so we thought it would be fun to "escape" cold Idaho for a while! It was really nice having my parents around to help with the kids because I was still having morning sickness every day... I actually still am.....but that's just how it will be until I deliver I guess! The kids enjoyed swimming a few times, going to the park daily, watching lots of movies, learning to blow bubbles with gum, doing homework, watching beautiful scenery and enjoying lots of family time. The best part for me was being able to go out on LOTS of dates with James. I didn't feel so good for most of them, but it was soooooo nice to have so much time with him. We were definitely ready to come home after 7 weeks. We missed our house and our routine and Isa was really missing her friends. The only bad thing... we didn't even miss the crappy Idaho winter weather- it was unusually warm the entire time we were gone. Now that we are back it is blowing 40 mph and freezing. YAY.
-I had to take a pic of James busy on his phone while Isa is stuck up in the air on the teeter totter!-
-View of golf course and Superstition Mountains from my parents patio-
-Best way to do homework: beautiful view and bubble gum!!-
Until next time.... we will miss you Arizona!






3 comments:
Love the pic of poor Isa stuck up in the air!! I remember when James was just skinny skinny as could be! What a fun trip :)
how did Isa get so much time off Kindergarten? Looks like you had fun!!
Brandi- Private school; we just took her work with us! And, we planned it around her holiday breaks of Thanksgiving and Christmas so that was 3 weeks that they didn't even have school.
Post a Comment