Today was Isabelle's Parent Teacher Conference at school. Her teachers had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. I wanted to jot down some of the sweet things they said to look back on some day :)
-"She is so sweet!"
-"She is the perfect child!"
-"She is so gentle."
-"She is very respectful of the works and the other children."
-"NEVER, not ONCE, since day one, have we had to correct her behavior or redirect her."
-"She is extremely bright."
-"She is so motivated to complete her works and to continue improving."
-"She has the best manners."
-"If something is wrong, she sits up straight and gives us her look so that we know to be concerned." (This one made us laugh!)
-"She is sailing through the learning to read program."
-"She has grown so much since her first days of school when she was very timid. Now she selects her works and feels very comfortable and truly enjoys her time here."
-"She tells me what she has for breakfast EVERY day."
-"We literally have NO concerns or problems with her."
-"She is a JOY to have here every day... ALWAYS."
-"I want to just squeeze her! She is so cute!"
-"She plays with the other children really well and her favorites are Kelsey & Ava."
-"If I could guarantee that I would have a little girl EXACTLY like Isabelle, I would have another baby!" (This one was hilarious!)
We are so proud of our little Isabelle and it was really fun as her mom and dad to sit there and listen to them compliment and praise our daughter. We were BEAMING. Love you Isa!!
2 comments:
That is totally awesome! I'm sure Isa's success has something to do with the fact that you're an amazing mommy!
wow!! Good Job Isa!!
Post a Comment