Queen Califia's Magical Circle (tons of mosaic sculptures)... or as I call it-
ISA'S MAGICAL KINGDOM!!
Since the Wild Animal Kingdom Park was rather laaaaame, I told the kids of this amazing Magical Kingdom that we are going to visit. Hyrum couldn't have cared less, but Isa totally ATE. IT. UP. She was so excited when we arrived. You have to walk down this path that looks pretty long to a kid so her anticipation kept building. Then, she saw her sparkly, colorful, magical kingdom and bolted towards it. She thought it was the greatest place in California. James did too because there wasn't anybody else there... haha!

-Hyrum loved the "nakes" (he always leaves the "s" off the first of words)-












2 comments:
Your trip looks so fun!!!! David's brother is on a mission in California so Davy keeps asking when we're going to go and after seeing your pics I'm ready to load up the kids right now!
BTW, thanks for the info on the curtains. I'll be sure to check Walmart the next time I'm in there.
Jeremy built a big ole' naked woman snow sculpture right in our front yard (yes right across from the stake center!) and I have a picture of him feeling her up, too. I think it's just a man thing!
You look so so pretty in your Cali pictures! What a fun place to go see, you have 2 lucky lucky little kids!
Post a Comment