"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

School Work

Isabelle is learning all the bones again at school- it is so crazy that she knows where the ulna and radius and tibia and tons of others are.. I just stare at her in awe!
Isa said that this skeleton is Mommy so she had to give it some beautiful hair. Thanks baby girl :)
She completed her phonic book and was so proud to show me all of her hard work. For each letter in the alphabet she cut out pictures that begin with that letter- it was a lot of work and I am so proud of her for completing it!!

2 comments:

Diana Watson said...

Isabelle you are so smart and I love your funny faces. Love grandma

Rebecca Hansen said...

Smartie Smartie!! I think I'll start Courtney doing a phonics books, what a good idea!