Saturday: I loved this day! We spent the whole day at James' Grandmas house and all of his family was there minus 2 brothers. It was so great for the kids to meet all their aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, and great grandma. I really really really wish we could have spent a lot more time with his family during our vacation, but unfortunately most of them were really sick with bronchitis and it was passing from person to person and great grandma even ended up in the ER from it and eventually she ended up getting pneumonia so we didn't want the kids getting sick. Really bad timing :(
The kids LOVED playing outside at Great Grandma's- she lives at the top of a hill and has the most gorgeous view. Hyrum found a blue soccer ball and didn't want to let it out of his sight. It was so nice to have the kids entertained by other people so I could just sit back and relax :) Aunt Susanna took Isa on a little walk into the flower garden and they came back with a pretty bouquet for me- so sweet. Go here to read my SIL Lydia's blog- she journaled some pretty hilarious things Isa told her!







This is Seabury's girlfriend, Sarah and their perfect and beautiful baby, Sage. Loved meeting them and Isabelle was absolutely IN LOVE with baby Sage!! She still talks about her non stop and refers to one of her little stuffed animals as baby Sage now. It's so crazy that I have 2 nephews and a niece now! Wish we got to see them all a lot more, but I love Cali so it doesn't bother me to visit :)
The kids LOVED playing outside at Great Grandma's- she lives at the top of a hill and has the most gorgeous view. Hyrum found a blue soccer ball and didn't want to let it out of his sight. It was so nice to have the kids entertained by other people so I could just sit back and relax :) Aunt Susanna took Isa on a little walk into the flower garden and they came back with a pretty bouquet for me- so sweet. Go here to read my SIL Lydia's blog- she journaled some pretty hilarious things Isa told her!



Isabelle with her cousin Caden. I love how they bonded over a video game :)

Hyrum playing ball with his Uncle Daniel- love the San Diego sunsets!!

It looks like Caden is chasing Isabelle with the big tree branch, but he really isn't- Isa was telling him to follow her to something mysterious....

The something mysterious ended up being a bird bath... haha
This is Seabury's girlfriend, Sarah and their perfect and beautiful baby, Sage. Loved meeting them and Isabelle was absolutely IN LOVE with baby Sage!! She still talks about her non stop and refers to one of her little stuffed animals as baby Sage now. It's so crazy that I have 2 nephews and a niece now! Wish we got to see them all a lot more, but I love Cali so it doesn't bother me to visit :)James spent most of the day fixing this and that for his Grandma. He made several trips to Home Depot and taught his younger brothers how to fix some of the things around the house. I know his Grandma really appreciated it. The kids and I had a really wonderful time visiting with the rest of the family. Hyrum especially loved Great Grandma- he kept scooting closer and closer to her so that he was squished all the way up next to her. They bonded immediately :) She is such a sweet lady and Hyrum new that right a way.
2 comments:
Your kids are amazing! We wish we could have been there.
Oh poor Isa! That's no fun being so sick when traveling. At least you guys had an amazing visit to make the sickness worth it! Looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment