"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Random Randomness

We just got back from a LOVELY week in California and as I was going through all 216 of the pics on the camera I realized I have several that I forgot to post BEFORE our vacation so I will get those put up first :)
Isabelle is now in the phase of never smiling for pics and only making silly faces or turning away whenever the camera is out so be prepared......
Here we are all ready for church: I had to take the kids SOLO because James was sick... again. Oy, can I just tell you all how extremely EXHAUSTED I am from being a single parent?! I love my husband, but I hate his immune system!! Luckily the kids were super super great at church.
The kids LOVE these trays Santa brought them:
They must eat lunch on them everyday!
I love how cute Isa looks in her school uniforms- too adorable! She likes me to take pics of her dancing :)
Love these kids :)