

We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and James had the biggest filet on the menu.. scratch that- he asked for an even bigger filet that was NOT on the menu.... and the birthday boy got it and ate every darn bite. It was a fun night and I was glad to not have to make dinner :)

Isabelle, how much do you love daddy? THIS MUCH!! :
More of that cake.......
We ended the evening with raspberry cheesecake hot chocolate:
James can be quite the 3rd child at times.. haha... but he makes me absolutely happy every day. Life is so good with him and I love our family. He truly is my best friend...aww :0)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday James!! That cake looks delicious and the raspberry cheesecake and hot chocolate sounds even better!!! mmmmm :)
Can't wait to see the california pictures!!
p.s. I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN!!
Post a Comment