"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just One Those Days...

My kids were SO naughty today!!! Oy. I am completely exhausted & glad bedtime has arrived. How about some cute pics to help me remember the GOOD days? :)

Awwwwww... There. I feel much better ;) Here's hoping tomorrow is easier....


3 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

haha, here's wishing you good luck for better days ahead! especially with all that is going on right now!

Jessica said...

Oh, we all have those days! Mine are at least once a week! LOL! Your kids are so cute & you're such a great mommy. I'm very impressed with Isa's preschool. I wish there was something like that available up here. I guess a drive would be worth it. Take care!

Diana Watson said...

Isabelle and Hyrum you never do wrong in my eyes. Grandma thinks you are the best grandchildren in the whole world!!!