James has been working EXTRA EXTRA long hours lately- yes even more than usual :) The kids tend to get really clinging and partial to mommy when daddy is not around so things have been a bit crazed at our house lately. I am exhausted. The less they see him, the MORE they want mommy to do everything for them instead of daddy. We decided it was definitely time for a daddy daughter date for Isa since she hasn't been getting much time with James lately. They went to Bear World- saw lots of bears, elk, goats, pigs and other animals, then they went to Apple Bee's for dinner, The Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe for dessert, and to James' office for a movie date (Isa likes to watch a cartoon on his computer so she thinks it is way awesome). Isabelle was SO tired when she got home. I asked her how her date was and she said, "Daddy said I chatted and chatted and chatted the whole date and the whole way home!" I told her it was good to constantly talk and talk to daddy- it's our job as women :) James said she was an expensive date- apparently she wanted some build your own kitty at bear world where they stuff it, etc. and once he paid for it she said, "Okay. Now we need to find her some clothes." Then she proceeded to pick out a cheer leading outfit for the kitty. I can already see that Isabelle can convince James to buy her ANYTHING :) He's the best daddy I could have ever picked for our kiddos!! Hyrum stayed home with me- we went on a long walk, a long bike ride and played outside for the most part. It was so nice not having to break up any fights for over 3 hours! But as you will see in the last pic, as soon as the kids were reunited the drama began!!










--awww... our FIRST double timeout... how precious--
3 comments:
The double time out is a first? Wow. I think we do that almost everyday!
Cute kiddos.
What a fun date for Isa! I swear something is wrong with my computer because i've been to 3 different blogs now where i don't get to see all the pictures! There is no double time out picture for me on my screen : (
Isa you look like you had a fantastic date!!!
DOUBLE TIME OUT!! OOH! You are still my favorite grandchildren.
Post a Comment