I LOVE spaghetti. James LOVES spaghetti. Isabelle & Hyrum.... HATE spaghetti. Every time I make it, I always end up making them a white sauce to go with their noodles. It turns out that they both don't like any type of foods with a tomato based sauce, like lasagna. Oy. I gave up trying to please everyone so I decided I just wouldn't make spaghetti anymore. Then, a couple weeks ago, Isa starts BEGGING me to make spaghetti with "red sauce". She tells me that she REALLY wants to just "try it because I might like it!!" I don't believe her so I ignore her requests all week long. Now onto the 2nd week, she is still begging me for spaghetti! Alright, here we go. I made spaghetti tonight and what do you know........ Isabelle ate every bite and LOVED it! Then, it turns out Hyrum didn't like spaghetti because his sister hated it. Now that she devoured hers, he thought it would only make sense for him to love it too. YAY!!! My life feels so complete right now :)


2 comments:
That is too funny! Congrats on raising such a good girl who is willing to try something again to please you. That's so sweet!
that's hilarious! Courtney has FINALLY gotten into the stage where she'll eat anything i put in front of her. she use to be the pickiest eater ever. And how nice of Hyrum to follow along and enjoy his as well, haha. your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment