Everybody who knows me well, KNOWS that I am a super neat freak/control freak. I would be the last person to let my kids get dirty from head to toe. A couple weeks ago Isa wanted to wear her tractor shirt that says "Farm Girls Ain't Afraid to Get Dirty", but she thinks it says "Farm Girls Are Afraid to Get Dirty". I kept correcting her, but she kept telling me that I was wrong because SHE'S a farm girl and SHE can't get dirty. I felt bad :( So I have totally changed my rules- at least for "outdoor" play :)






3 comments:
That is just too cute! I'm glad that your kids can get messy, now I don't feel so bad for always having messy kids!
i think that's the first time i've ever seen dirt on isa!
I can't believe how clean they are even while making mud pies! What fun.
Post a Comment