James got the tree and put it up. Then he entertained Rummie while the girls decorated. Isabelle is awesome help. She is just like me- everything has to be just right ;) Here is our finished product:


We went to my parent's on Christmas Eve for tamales, rice, chips & salsa. Then the kids got to open up one gift. We got them matching pajamas w/ robes.


James and Isabelle acting goofy on Christmas Eve:



-After Santa came, but BEFORE the kids woke up (they actually slept until 8:30am)-

Isa was SO excited this year. It made me so happy to see her so happy! Here she is with her beloved Charlie, Lola, & Sizzles:


I grabbed something from the fridge and Hyrum sneaked in and snatched a yogurt. Next thing I know the cutie climbed up on his stool, opened the yogurt and started eating with his finger. Normally I would freak out because of the inevitable mess, but I figured it was Christmas morning so I would let him indulge. I guess he has been around long enough to know that mommy doesn't like messes because he was SO CAREFUL not to get yogurt everywhere! LOVE HIM :)


Isa in pure shock that Santa remembered that her and Hyrum REALLY needed a drum to play on (guess they got sick of the turned over bowl and spoon I gave them!)


We had Christmas dinner at my parent's. Isa grabbed my camera and snapped at least 50 pictures. She was able to get a good one of Grandpa:


James & Rummie eating crackers like 2 seconds after arriving ;) They are so much alike. The way to their hearts is through their stomachs!


The kids were beyond spoiled as usual. Apparently Santa thinks the kids live at my parents too because they had a whole other Christmas load of presents waiting for them at Grandpa & Grandma's!
Hyrum opening up a present- it was past his nap time so I put him down for nap and he opened the rest of his presents a couple hours later :)
We had a wonderful Christmas with our adorable kids. Spending time together was by far the best present. It was perfect!
Hyrum opening up a present- it was past his nap time so I put him down for nap and he opened the rest of his presents a couple hours later :)
We had a wonderful Christmas with our adorable kids. Spending time together was by far the best present. It was perfect!



2 comments:
Christmas looked fun at your house this year!!!
Christmas looked fun at your house this year!!!
Post a Comment