"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Monday, September 14, 2009

More Birthday

Isabelle had so many presents. My parents got her more presents than we did! I love grandparents; they're AWESOME!!! We got her an interactive play house that she spends SO much time playing with, lots of books, some clothes, and we saved some stuff for her b-day party that will be combined with Hyrum for the rest of the family. My parents got her lots of clothes, pjs, a learning laptop, and lots of other stuff.

Isabelle is the best daughter ever. She is so well behaved, patient, loving, smart, and nurturing. I love the moments I get to share with her and I love how she adores her daddy. I go weeks without having to give her a timeout...seriously. She is amazing.
  • she is learning her ABC's
  • loves to count in English & Spanish
  • likes to take care of babies (real & pretend).. she will be a great mom,
  • she only likes to watch short (15 min.) cartoons
  • she would swing hours if I let her
  • she would stay in the bath for hours if I let her
  • gets really carsick on long drives
  • loves the library (we check out 15 books/week every week)
  • does perfect somersaults
  • doesn't like to color
  • likes her hair long
  • likes country music
  • enjoys long walks down the greenbelt
  • never wets the bed
  • loves to play with her friends
  • never throws tantrums
  • has an incredible memory
  • loves her nana & grandpa
  • and she loves routine- she does not like change!! I can't even move decorative items around in the living room without her noticing and "fixing" it!
We love Isabelle so much and are so proud of our 3 year old. Life with her is full of smiles and joy. We are so lucky to have you pretty Isa. Hope you had a Happy Birthday sweet girl!!








3 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

wow, she certainly is loved!! (aka, SPOILED!!) haha, what an adorable little 3 year old ; )

Ariana said...

What a fun birthday present (the dollhouse)! Birthdays are so fun when they are young. Looks like it was a fun party. Nadia saw the pictures and said, "That's my friend!"

Rebecca Hansen said...

i just realized isa and courtney have a lot of the same bday decorations! same 'happy birthday' letter sign with the crown, same pink plates, same dollar store! ; )