So a couple of weeks ago James called me from work and told me that it was national pancake day so HE would cook dinner for the night and I would get a break from cooking. I of course agreed... and thought it would be a nice relaxing dinner... since what's easier than pancakes right? Well, I was taking care of Hyrum in the living room for a while so I decided I would go "check" on the progress of dinner... this is what I saw:



so much for my night off! Oh well, James and I got a good laugh out of it... after I freaked out about the mess of course :) James is the best dad ever, and he makes pretty good pancakes... he's just not used to doing both at the same time, but practice makes perfect so hopefully we can have more nights of mommy getting a "break" :)
1 comment:
Isabelle really got into helping make pancakes, didn't she? At least she didn't draw all over everything like Courtney did. :)
Post a Comment