We celebrated our 5th year anniversary on December 30, 2008!! Instead of heading into town for dinner, we opted to be the chefs and stay home this year. It was lovely! We had marinated steaks, mashed potatoes & gravy, broccoli, green salad, and orange bundt cake for dessert. The kids stayed with Grandma for a couple hours and then we picked them up by 6:30pm to get them to bed. It was nice and relaxing to be able to fix an entire meal without diaper changes, whining, or 20 questions from a curious toddler :) We have decided to take a cruise for our anniversary... WE are soooo ready to go... but little Hyrum has other plans. He won't take a bottle yet, so he's kinda glued to mommy :) As soon as I can get him used to the bottle then we will be taking off to Mexico, hopefully at the beginning of March!! I love my husband and I enjoy watching him be a dad; he's amazing.


1 comment:
Happy 5 year Anniverary! I soo understand about Hyrum being glued to mommy, Courtney was the same way. In fact, she NEVER took a bottle at all, ever. I'm so excited for your cruise, how fun!!
Post a Comment