"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Taking it Easy

I went to my regular doctor's appointment today and found out that I am 2 cm dilated. My doctor is out of town until Sunday, so I really need to take it easy until my scheduled c-section on Monday so that I do not go into labor. I also had to go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital to do a stress test since the baby has not been moving nearly as much. Thankfully everything is fine... so I just need to stay calm, relax, and keep off my feet!

2 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

sounds like you need to relax on the couch, and watch your favorite movie while James brings you milk and cookies and rubs you feet! i'm glad everything is okay with the baby... hang in there! Monday is almost here! if you need anything, call me!

Julia M. said...

Take it easy! I'm excited to see your new baby. He'll be perfect. :)