"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry
Monday, September 22, 2008
1st Day In This Wonderful World: Hyrum James Zolman
Hello everybody - this is James. I'm posting for my wife while she recovers from the c-section. She's doing very well and we might be able to go home one day early! :)
Hyrum James Zolman was born September 22, 2008 at 11:44am. He weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 21 inches long.
Here is proof that he is the most handsome baby boy in the world:
Congratulations you guys! He IS beautiful. I'm so glad there's another Zolman in the world. :) I hope Isa likes her new brother and that everyone recovers quickly, especially Megan!
7 comments:
Woo Hoo! Hyrum is a cutie! Hope you recover quickly Megan. We'll be praying for you! Love Dawn and Ben
Hyrum is a stud!!! I'm so excited he is here! Megan- hope you are doing well.
Congratulations you guys! He IS beautiful. I'm so glad there's another Zolman in the world. :) I hope Isa likes her new brother and that everyone recovers quickly, especially Megan!
that is one cute baby! good job, guys! i hope you recover quick, meg. ; )
Hooray! He is so precious. Good work and best wishes!
COngratulations! He is adorable! Looks like you James when you were a little baby boy!
Hope all is well with y'all...
love you tons! MOM
Congratulations!! He is so cute. I hope you have a quick recovery Megan.
Post a Comment