"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry
Thursday, October 9, 2008
More Pics of Hyrum
Things have been so crazy yet so relaxing since Hyrum came home. I was only in the hospital for 2 nights so we came home on the 24th and I went back to work on Oct. 1st.- just part time though. I have recovered a lot faster from this c-section than my previous. I think it is because Hyrum lets me have about 6-7 hrs of sleep during the night. He just wakes up to eat about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and then goes back to sleep; he's such a good baby. Isabelle has adjusted EXTREMELY well. She hasn't shown any regression, jealousy, or thrown any tantrums- we are so lucky! Here are some more pics from the past 2 weeks:
1 comment:
what a sweet little boy...and so so nice of him to let you sleep! i'm so glad isa has accepted him so well ; )
Post a Comment