"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter

Wow! It has been forever since I posted a blog, but finally I have found some time to catch everyone up with the Zolman's! I guess I will start with Halloween. Isabelle was an adorable little lamb. She went trick-or-treating to several people in the ward and some family that is close by. She LOVED being able to grab candy without mommy taking it away from her. She is like her daddy because her favorite candy is chocolate... I had to ration both her intake AND daddys. Thanksgiving was really nice. We went to my parents and had dinner with the Watson side of the family. The food was terrific and Isabelle was really well-behaved... she always is! She kept going over to Great Grandma Watson to get some of her drink... I thought it was water, but it turned out to be Sprite.. lots and lots of Sprite.. so Isabelle REALLY enjoyed Thanksgiving!

Here are some fun pics of Isabelle from the past few months:






No comments: