Isabelle's favorite present from Santa!
"I'm tired mom"
Grandma Watson & Isabelle- her stocking is bigger than she is!
Isabelle all dressed up for church on Christmas Eve.
James, Megan & Isabelle on Christmas Day
Isabelle on Christmas Eve opening up her present... and eating her wrapping paper!Life has been so hectic and busy since christmas break... so our family blog has suffered! Sorry! I'll try to recap the past month. We spent christmas at Grandma Watson's... a nice relaxing day, good food. We purchased our new bed w/ headboard for christmas. It is sooooo comfortable... no more backaches! Although, it is super high and I am so short.... don't know how fun it will be to climb into when I am pregnant again some day!
On Dec. 30th we celebrated our 3 year anniversary by going to the new Olive Garden in Idaho Falls. It's crazy how fast time has gone by.... but we are still so in love and the best of friends!
On New Year's Eve, James's family arrived from South Carolina. We went over to Uncle Rand's for a party until midnight. There was tons of food, fun and games. We really enjoyed the time we spent with the Zolman's. They loved meeting Isabelle, but they could only stay a few days before heading back to South Carolina.
On Jan. 4th James started college as a junior @ BYU-I. He loves learning and meeting new business savy friends everyday. He also started his own marketing company called Loyalty Leads & Marketing. Right now he is focusing the business on internet marketing, but he also does research, planning, and strategy for businesses.
I have been extremely busy trying to take care of Isabelle and work for my dad. The books had to be all closed out and every penny accounted for. Now I am sending out W-2's & 1099's. Once that is finished things shouldn't be so hectic.
Isabelle has been growing and learning soooooo much every day. She just had her 4 month checkup on Jan. 11th. She weighed in at 12 lbs 7 ounces 24 1/2 inches. Five days later, she rolled over for the first time! It was so exciting to watch! Now she loves to lay on her back and bring her feet up to her mouth. Then she starts swinging her hips and rolls right over:) We are so proud of her! I will try to get some pictures of her rolling over... it's fun to see:)
No comments:
Post a Comment