This is Hyrum's impression of Grandpa watchin' TV:


He seriously cracks me up so much! He is such a good boy (after A LOT of work by James & I ... but mostly me:) and he still takes a lot of redirection especially with hitting). He is definitely my cuddly, loving one though. And he is a Momma's boy- he tells me he loves me at least 10 times every day and is always giving me hugs and kisses. He always wants MOMMY to sing songs with him and put him to sleep. I love this boy and I hope this isn't a stage he is going through because I want him to stay just like this forever.
When we lived in our last house we had ZERO storage so we sent all of our baby stuff over to my parents for them to store.... until now. My parents brought over several loads of baby toys, swings, high chair, bouncer, cradle, etc. and containers of clothes, clothes, and more clothes. Of course the kids HAD to play with everything like it was Christmas morning! I let them have their fun for a few days and then I packed it all away in a spare closet- which they are not happy about :)




1 comment:
Courtney's first words when seeing these pics: "ISA CUT HER HAIR!!!"
haha, she's beautiful, Meg! And Hyrum is such a studly mama's boy :)
Post a Comment