"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Dance Lessons
I signed Isabelle up for Summer dance classes. I figured I would try the Summer session first to make sure she liked it. Today was her 2nd class and she LOVES it! I think she will be dancing forever and ever :) Her teacher is the sweetest person and there is only 1 other little girl in her class, whose mom I actually went to school with! Fun to watch these girls learn! They showed up the first day as twinners with their little dance outfits :) Hyrum likes to watch his sister and then he mimics her all week- and he's so proud of himself. Isabelle is such a sweet girl- after dance class is over her teacher always gives her a high five, then Isa makes sure she also does "the fist/knuckles", but today Isa also wanted to give her teacher a hug too and a kiss on the cheek. It was so sweet! Her teacher said that she wanted to take Isa home with her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SO flippin cute!
Awwww...aren't little girls in their dance skirts and leotards the cutest? Happy dancing!!
cute cute! so are you signing her up for the fall?
Becca- I'm sure we will be signing her up!
Post a Comment