

This car is on sale for $1,250,000.00- James said he will buy one soon :) I told him I want a house first.

I thought I would throw in some pictures of our Vegas trip. It was quite a while ago (early November). James went earlier in the week for a conference and then I flew out to end the week with him. It was great to spend some time alone :) James was annoyed with all the crowds there, but we saw some good shows, had some good food, and didn't have to worry about kids :)
Fast forward to Thanksgiving week. It was awful. We are finally getting over the worst sickness we have had as a family. Hyrum came down with it last Wednesday. I was at a funeral all day (I am in the Relief Society Presidency) and when I picked the kids up at my mom's, Hyrum had just thrown up everywhere. He threw up 3 more times before I could get the kids loaded in the van to go home. Friday, James came home from work not feeling very well. He said he felt like he was going to throw up and he hasn't thrown up in a LONG time, so I knew he must be REALLY sick. He went to bed early. Then a couple hours later I was throwing up. A couple hours more, and our Isabelle was throwing up. UGH. We could not keep up with the kids so my mom came to help throughout the night with Isabelle. We were throwing up about every 45 minutes. Then, that next afternoon, my mom threw up. YIKES! James and I have recovered pretty much, but the kids aren't quite back to normal yet. What a Thanksgiving we had! I hope Christmas is better.
I have had a TON of people ask me how I get my kids to bed so early. I will be doing a post on that some time next week so be on the lookout :)
4 comments:
oooh megan, you have the worst luck when it comes to sicknesses! i'm so sorry. i remember one time jeremy and i were so sick, constantly throwing up, when we lived in utah we had to have his mom come over for a while. i can't imagine going through that (which was absolutely miserable) with 2 kids in the same condition! I really hope christmas is better for you! love you tons!
when we lived in utah? i meant ucon!
We've been battling sickness too and it's never very fun. I was sick during Thanksgiving, but luckily most just a horrible cold and the chills and shakes, no vomiting. Good thing too, since I was hosting the holiday this year with all of Spencer's family from Texas. I don't think they would have appreciated throw-up in their food:) I hope you all get back to normal soon. Sickness is always more than miserable.
Hey Megan! I didn't know you had a blog, how cool! Well I just wanted to let you know that i stumbled upon it and now I am a follower. How are you guys doing? Nice to see pics up of you and the fam. If you dont mind, i am gonna add you to the list of links to my blog! thanks..
Post a Comment