Halloween was perfect this year. The weather was amazing....like 65-7o degrees around 5:3opm, which is when we decided to venture out since our kiddos hit the sack around 6:30pm. Isa was a cowgirl so I tried teaching her how to shoot a gun with her fingers :) She was a bit confused. I don't think she has ever even seen a gun.

Hyrum was a Lion. He practice roaring for days. He had it down! I was a bit worried that he would be taking his hood part off all night but he never even tried so it was a success!

Isabelle wanted to go to Nathan's house first (a boy from her Nursery class) and she had her mind set on it(first crush?!!) After that we headed to several family's houses that live around town and some neighbors (about 6 or 7) and then Isa said she was ready to head over to Grandma's (YAY!) for our traditional Halloween pizza and caramel apples. It was delicious. Hyrum ate an entire slice in like 5 seconds. Then we headed home and put the kids to bed and enjoyed a nice evening!
3 comments:
Seriously your kids go to bed at 630? Do you drug them? Because I'd LOVE mine to be asleep at that time...:) What is your secret??! What time do they wake up in the morning? Does Isa take a nap too? Fill me in!!! :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Cute kids! Yeah, how do you get them to sleep at 6:30? When do they get up?
Post a Comment