"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

I know... I'm so lame! Hyrum is 13 months now, and I am finally posting his birthday party pics, but better late than never right?? We had a little party at our house with my parents and my grandma on Hyrum's birthday and then a week later we had a big celebration at my parents with all the family for both Isabelle and Hyrum's birthday's since they are so close together. Here are a ton of pics from the events:










2 comments:

Ariana said...

That cake looked so yummy! Also, I've always wondered this and I probably always will, but how is it that you never wear any make-up and you are absolutely beautiful???? I look like such a monster without it, but you never ever do! And Isabelle is going to be just as beautiful and probably never will wear it either! I envy people like you.

Rebecca Hansen said...

ooooh that cake looks so good! your kids are so stinkin cute, happy late birthday to them both!!