"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Date is SET :)
We have scheduled baby Hyrum's C-Section for September 22, 2008, which is a Monday... what a way to start the week off! We are so excited and so ready for him to arrive... especially me :) He likes to kick my ribs consistently for hours at a time!! I hope he calms down a bit once he is born. I'm not looking forward to the recovery pain from the C-Section, but that's life... I'm sure we will get through it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! How exciting to have the date set. I also had a scheduled c-section with my 2nd and it was much easier than the first time around! And having 2 kids is easier than I had feared, so enjoy this little bit of time. It's just going to get better!
I'm so excited to see pictures of him!!!!
wow... how scary and exciting at the same time! good luck! call me this time, i don't want to miss this one! (miss visiting you before you head home that is)
Post a Comment