For Mother's Day, James surprised me with a trip to Jackson, but we didn't go until Memorial Weekend. It rained the whole time we were there, but we had a wonderful time. The drive was so gorgeous and it made us so grateful for where we live. We spent the first day shopping and relaxing and ended the evening with a nice dinner and the play "Oklahoma"- it was awesome! The next morning we got ready and headed home... very peaceful, relaxing weekend :) Isabelle stayed the night at Grandma Watson's house- the first time sleeping all night at Nana's!! She enjoyed herself and had so much to tell us when we got home. When I asked her what she did she said: "hamburger, fry, chocolate milk"- apparently she enjoyed a happy meal while we were gone :) Here are some pics from our trip to Jackson- we didn't take many because it was so rainy and overcast our first day there that you couldn't even see the Tetons :( Oh well!

On the way home, we saw a moose as soon as we crossed the Idaho/Wyoming border. It was right on the side of the road so James stopped the car really quick and kept telling me to get a picture... I was more worried about the moose hurting me and the car since it was so close- I know I'm such a chicken!- so these are the pics I was able to get:

3 comments:
AH!!! That moose could've charged you! I would've been so scared. It looks like a beautiful area.
i know how you feel! when i worked at bear world i got charged by a buffalo and all i had to hide in was my pidly ranger hut that the buffalo could knock flat in 2 seconds!
Awesome pictures. Sounds like a fun getaway.
Post a Comment