"Parents must bring light and truth into their homes by one family prayer, one scripture study session, one family home evening, one book read aloud, one song, and one family meal at a time. They know that the influence of righteous, conscientious, persistent, daily parenting is among the most powerful and sustaining forces for good in the world. The health of any society, the happiness of its people, their prosperity, and their peace all find common roots in the teaching of children in the home." - Elder L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Joys of Potty Training

The other day I decided to get Isabelle thinking about going pee pee in her potty. First, she sat down on the potty, then she wanted ALL of her clothes off. After getting her undressed and diaper down, she sat on the potty off and on for about 5 minutes. Then she said she was all done so she started running out of the bathroom naked. By the time I caught up to her she had ran into the office (we were at my parents working) and went pee pee on the floor! She knew she had done something wrong because she grabbed some wipes and started cleaning the carpet. I thought it was so funny and cute, so I grabbed the camera. Guess we will try potty training again later!